Web Design By Any Other Name

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Web Designers and other Freelance Design topics.

Are there other names for web designers?

Web Design By Any Other Name

As you search for a career in Web design, it is helpful to know that professionals in this industry are also called:

• Web Directors
• Art Directors or Interface Directors
• Web Architects (if the position is an upper-level one)

Whatever the name, the job is very much the same. So feel free to apply to them all.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Freelance Design Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Patricia Walters-Fischer