Going to School for Graphic Art

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Graphic Designers and other Freelance Design topics.

Can I study graphic art in school?

Going to School for Graphic Art

Many universities and colleges now have courses and degrees in graphic art. Several schools offer bachelor or associate degree programs in visual communications, animation, network technology, media arts and game design.

Through graphic art programs, students can pursue a career in video game design, animation, PC computer repair, and much more. And, the best part is, many of these jobs can be done on a freelance basis!



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Freelance Design Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
PJ Campbell