Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Working with Freelancers and other Freelance Design topics.
When would I want to train a freelancer?
Sometimes you may find that it's worth investing in training a freelancer, even if that person is not a permanent member of your staff. These occasions include:
- When you need certain expertise that is not available in your market.
- When you need all staffers who use certain equipment to have safety training.
- When you are introducing new equipment or software that the freelancer will need to use.
- When you want to invest in a skilled freelancer with the hope of bringing him or her on permanently.
- As a way of giving a valued freelancer a "raise" when your budget doesn't allow for higher freelance rates.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.